Friday 4 November 2011

Celebratory Sneak Peak

And so the Bron Hebog blog passes another milestone - the 250th post.

Himself doesn't usually like posting pictures of models midway through the painting process, preferring the world to see them as the finished article, but I discovered he had taken a snap of 123 in its almost-there state so I imported it onto the blog when he wasn't looking.

(It was taken on a camera phone so please excuse the fact that it's a tiny bit blurred)



At these anniversaries I also enjoy taking stock of where the blog has got to in terms of readership. (After all, there's no point doing it if no one's reading it, is there?)

I was very gratified the other day to have finally 'bagged' Sweden, getting my first visit recorded from there - I was beginning to think the Swedes don't go in for modelling narrow gauge railways, unlike the Danes and Norwegians who seem to log in here on a regular basis.

Surprisingly, for the world's most populous country, I've not picked up any hits from China. But then again, given the nature of the Government and its control over what's viewed on the Net, perhaps that's not such a surprise?

However, I am getting close to a full set of states in the USA. There are just a handful of missing ones 'to get'. So if any of our Stateside readers have modelling acquaintances in Vermont, Michigan, West Virginia, Rhode Island, Minnesota, the Dakotas, Idaho, Utah or Alaska please suggest to them they take a quick look at Bron Hebog and you'll make this blogger / modeller very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment