Wednesday 4 August 2021

Toast Rack Update

I apologise for things being a little quiet on the blog in recent weeks, which is on account of a number of factors including holidays, effort on constructing the dual gauge home 'test track', and a secret project that I can't tell you about.

All of which means that there hasn't been much progress with my scratch built model of FR Hudson 'toast rack' replica 39 until the other day when I cut out and test fitted a styrene floor / chassis for the body which has been glued together.

At the moment I only have the one pair of bogies - which I've stolen off the 009 Society kit - so I can't glue the floor into place and finalise its position and the running height until they are both on the rails and I can accurately compare them.

I have a pair on order but it's likely to be more than a week until I receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment