Now I've completed the outside contract for the Ballast and DZ wagons I've got a chance to work on some of my own models again.
Before starting anything new I've decided to finish off projects which have been sitting around 99% complete for months on end, like the Cherry Picker. It's been waiting since last summer for a ladder to be glued into position on one end. It's funny how sometimes it's the five minute jobs you keep putting off.
Now it's off to be painted.
Another little job is to finish off the 'super barn 103' with vacuum pipes and the electrical connections at each end.
The carriage team at Boston Lodge have begun construction of a sister vehicle, 121, which will probably be my next major build. But I shall have to wait a while to see if it emerges identical to 103. I doubt that very much....