Thursday 5 May 2016

One Hour's Work

So having had a play about with the positions of the new buildings Himself decided to request an alteration - he thought the garage wasn't long enough.

Once upon a time the would have involved a trek to the post office to send it across the border for me to fiddle with.

Now that he's just a couple of miles up the road it was simple enough to collect it, bring it home with me, and I enlarged it by 15mm at the back in the time it took my youngest to have an afternoon nap.


I'm not going to pretend that you can't see the join, but even so it's a neat enough job for me and once it has been given a lick of paint I hardly think that anyone's going to notice.

(Unless, of course, they read this blog and make a point of looking for it.)

So the next day I dropped it back over at his place and popped it on the layout to see how it looked.


And the good news is he's perfectly happy with it.

Another satisfied customer, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment