Sunday 22 September 2019

Empty Desk Syndrome

For the first time in quite a while I've found myself with nothing to do.


It's not that I haven't got things I'd like to be getting on with, but for various reasons the projects are in abeyance.

Progress finishing off the Van 51 prototype will have to wait for the test etches for the balcony rail to be delivered to me before I can go any further on that.

I really ought to be getting on with making a start on the latest WHR observation car which is in the final stages of construction at Boston Lodge but my usual sources have yet to smuggle any plans out of the carriage works for me to use.

(It is very different to Glaslyn so the designs I have on file aren't much use to me.)

I could take a look down the - very long - wish list and go for one of the projects I've been meaning to do for years but it would just be typical that as soon as I started something like that the bits I need to progress the more urgent projects would appear.

Hmm, what to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment