Monday 6 April 2020

Optimism

I’ve done my bit on Gwyrfai and it’s been delivered to Himself disguised amid bags of shopping from the supermarket.


The reference to optimism is regarding the number of chairs in the front saloon.

I’ve fitted 8 as per the design, however the carriage entered service with only 6.

Will it ever receive the missing pair as originally intended?

Will this be the carriage equivalent of the New Moelwyn Tunnel portals?

Am I going to look a right idiot?

Only time will tell......

1 comment:

  1. Still looks the part and 6 used to confuse the guard as 1 - 8 still on the walls to aid locating reserved seats , luckily the ticketing system was quickly modified , 8 seats left no leg room 6 much more first class for space! I think Glenn has seats as spares.

    ReplyDelete