I did warn you not to expect rapid progress on 125.
For various reasons it's been one of those weeks where I didn't get a lot done at the modelling desk.
What I did manage was to fix on the pips on the under frame of the carriage,
These are a very distinctive feature on the Superbarns.
In fact they're not pips but, I believe, brackets which support the wood-framed body shell.
For our purposes, however, they can be represented with small pieces of thin styrene strips.
The challenge is to get them all in a straight line and on the same level. Placed too high they will affect the height that the body shell sits on its chassis, too low and there's an obvious gap to be seen,
They also have a habit of falling off randomly during handling and painting