Sunday, 14 May 2017

Pulling It Apart

Having discovered the errors in the house I've just built (see the previous post) I thought the best thing would be to start the deconstruction immediately - thus avoiding any temptation to procrastinate.

There isn't that much that needs to come off because the changes that are required are mostly to add bits on.

I have managed to slice the roof sections down the middle and prise the left hand side off the upper and lower ones.

The patio door has been ripped out and a small section of wall which sat between that and the window the right has been sliced out.

It looks a bit of a mess right now, but hopefully I can cover all that up an the only people who'll know it ever happened will be you who've read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment