Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Displacement Activity

To make use of an empty workbench, now that Himself has taken the half-built house off me, I've started work on the latest Superbarn.

I cast the parts for 118 quite a while ago at the same time as 117 but they have been stored in an old photo album to keep them flat.

The six main pieces of the bodyshell have been glued together and since this picture was taken I've also cut out the floor which can rest inside to help keep it all square.

I'm not too far behind the railway in the keeping up with the carriage building.

There is a new WHR saloon still to make, and the new observation car 152 when it appears, but the situation is not as dire as it has been in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment