Saturday 3 June 2017

House Start

It's not been the most productive of weeks for modelling at my end of the operation but I have managed to do a little bit of work on the half and half house.


What you can see in the picture above is the main section along the rear which is the only bit which runs the full length of the building and as far as I can tell has a change in level halfway along. (Well, mine's going to anyway)

I've added on the window frame and door detail on the back and all that's missing is the window ledges which I will fix on as one of the last things to be done.

The bit above, with the window spaces marked out but not cut, is the front piece for the only two storey part of the house.

It will go in front of the section with the patio door but on the rear the upper floor will split by a gallery window which is one of the features of these very, erm, distinctive, houses in the Oberon Wood estate.


No comments:

Post a Comment