Thursday 14 November 2013

Turned Out Nice Again

I've made the first casts from the mould for one of the Super Barn sides and I'm delighted with how they've turned out.


Unlike the doors and end pieces, where I couldn't seem to chase out all the tiny air bubbles from the surface details, the first side - all 130mm of it - tuned out almost flawless.

Unsure whether it was a fluke I tried a second, and a third, and they too have turned out perfectly satisfactorily.

So now I shall crack on with making the master for the other side - which is a mirror image of this one - and before too long I should be able to start assembling my first resin Super Barn body.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you are having success with resin...I can never get it to work for me. The sides look great.

    ReplyDelete