I think my mojo is making a comeback.
I made some satisfactory progress on the farm house over the weekend.
Nothing spectacular but the three chimneys have been made up and fitted and I'm in the process of adding the pots on top.
The house (as in the real one) is something of a moving target.
It underwent a number of improvements in the years when we were researching the layout and while the railway was being rebuilt; replacement windows, snazzy duck egg blue render and repairs to at least one of the chimneys, so I'm not exactly sure in which condition to model them.
What I've decided to do is give both of them, on the main house, a sort of bulge at the top which I fashioned out of Milliput.
It's at the back of the layout any way, I'm pretty sure we'll get away with it if it's wrong.