After taking the best part of a fortnight to cast another batch of wagon kits to resupply our friends at Narrow Planet I've been able to resume work on 125.
Unfortunately, for the purposes of this blog, what I've been doing is not visually spectacular.
Firstly, I have drilled the holes for the bogie locating bolts.
This doesn't sound like the pinnacle of railway modelling achievement, I appreciate, but you must see this in the context of the humiliating experience of discovering that on my last carriage (Observation car 150) I managed to drill them off-centre to the extent that it fouled the walls of the cutting under the bridge on Dduallt.
So this time I did this routine task very carefully indeed!
I have also added on the skirt which represents the very prominent frame that the Superbarns are built on.
This one is more complex than the others because it includes the cut in on the clock side for the staff access doorway and an alternation on the engine side to allow for the doors on the generator compartment.
This is the most boring bit of carriage building - it will get more interesting, I promise.