I've been doing some short sessions on the superbarn 118.
The chassis has had the skirt - which is pretending to be the main frames - added to the bottom.
I've also marked and drilled the holes for the bogie pivot bolts, which seems a more challenging operation now after discovering I'd drilled then off-centre on 150 initially.
I've also created the false roof which will keep the body rigid and retain the glazing.
Himself will fit a brass roof skin in due course.
The other thing I've done is clean up the interior castings.
I made these before we went away but I will wait until the underside of the chassis is finished before I glue them into place.