It was very heartening to receive so many hints and tips on how to make the hipped conservatory roof after my post about being baffled by working out the shape of the end triangles without an exhausting process of trial and error.
All the solutions were obvious as soon as you thought about them for a moment, but I can be rather dense about these things.
In the end, though, I retreated to my comfort zone and made a template in plain styrene which I used to make sure the triangles were fabricated to precisely the right shape.
The first attempt ended up being far too tall, and as is often the way, making the second one was much faster because you've worked out the best way of doing it, and I got this assembled in a single evening session.
There's just some gutting to add, along with the window ledges and I think the house will be ready to hand over to Himself for painting.
And that, for me anyway, will be the Oberon Woods estate done.