Monday 15 June 2020

Slow Burner

There wasn't a lot of modelling done last week - I think the motivation tank had rather been drained by an orgy of casting to order the previous weekend. 

 I decided it was time to try and progress the new WHR saloon 2048 a little.
 

As you can see the beading has been added to one of the sides. 

 The other one is still to be done, and I've also made the base layers of the doors to go either end of these. 

Unlike the FR Superbarns I've never resin cast these carriages - probably because construction of the fleet has been spread out over so many years - so each one is made entirely from styrene from scratch.

When motivation's lacking it feels good just to get back to the workbench and do something, even if it's not a massive amount of progress.

In this case I'm trying to force myself to finish this project rather than giving in to the temptation to begin something new.

We'll see how this week goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment