Thursday 1 November 2012

Read All About It

Dduallt is featured in the latest issue of Model Rail magazine which hits the newsagents shelves today (Thursday).

Those with a subscription received their copies at the start of the week and I've already had some ego-boosting messages from blog readers telling me how much they enjoyed the article.

I think most of the credit for that should be laid at the feet of photographer extraordinaire - and fellow blogger - Chris Nevard.

This is one of my favourite images from the shoot he did with Dduallt earlier this year.

Picture copyright Chris Nevard / Model Rail magazine

I must confess I do not know if this picture has made it into the magazine because I haven't seen a copy yet.

I will be heading down to the newsagents today to buy my own to see which of the many stunning pictures Chris took have made it into print, and I hope some of you will be doing so too.

Perhaps as a Christmas treat (and if Chris and the team at  Model Rail let me) I will put up some of the shots which didn't get used.

No comments:

Post a Comment