Sunday 4 December 2011

That Reminds Me...

The Artistic Director's efforts painting the Cwm Cloch farm buildings reminded me that there's one of them missing.

After I'd built it we realised = on a subsequent research visit to Beddgelert - that the smallest of the buildings had been made with a door where it should have had a window.

So I have set about fixing it.

Here's the offending door...



Fortunately correcting the error was relatively straightforward. By good fortune I found an off cut of 60 thou styrene which was exactly the right width to fit in doorway...



After a few minutes work scraping away with one of my dental instruments of torture we end up with a reasonably convincing styrene graft...



I am comforted by the though that once the Artistic Director has finished with his brushes no one will notice the alteration.

No comments:

Post a Comment