Saturday 24 December 2011

Nadolig Llawen / Merry Christmas

I'd like to wish a very Merry Christmas to all readers of this blog wherever you are in the world.



We appreciate you taking the time to linger a while and read about what we're working on as Bron Hebog inches towards completion.

Highlights of the year for me were the completion of our models of Lyd, K1, and finally finishing the KMX tamper, a project I had been working on for more than two years.

It was also a lot of fun to take Dduallt out on the road again and to get the chance to meet a number of readers face to face.

I can only hope you've enjoyed reading about our models as much as I've enjoyed writing about them.

PS. Thanks to the Artistic Director (Francis) for the lovely festive illustration of Dinas (FR) in times gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment