I've started working on one of the underframes of the resin Super Barns - 103 to be precise.
The first job is to get the truss rods in place which are formed from styrene strip for the four posts and a couple of lengths of 0.7mm brass wire.
I've always found making these to be a process of trial and error.
I've tried drawing out a template on a piece of paper as a guide to getting the bend points and the angles correct, or just offering the wire up against an existing model, as I did in this case.
Whichever method I choose, however, it always takes a long time, twisting the wire this way and that. The angle's always too steep, and then too shallow, then too steep again.
Eventually I end up with somethng that I can live with and drilling a couple of holes in the floor and super glue it into place.
I've written before here that I have a bit of a mental block about bending brass and this is yet another example of it.