Tuesday 3 March 2015

Number 23

As always I am obeying Himself's orders and have started work immediately on the first of the six new houses for the Oberon Wood scene which the Artistic Director has drawn out.


These properties are anything but simple and the previous four have caused me a fair degree of consternation and I have no reason to believe that this one will be any different.

Like all the others so far number 23 is formed of two sections with split levels and various slopes and insets.

What you can see above is the parts for the 'north wing', the rear of which is one of the most straight forward aspects of the building represented by the piece in the top left with the patio door.

Again I am cutting these pieces from 60 thou sheet and the window detail is glued on behind using strip.

I should have some more to show you later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment