I've got a commercial job on the go at the moment which I'm fitting around the house building.
A regular client has requested a job lot of DZ wagon chassis and has also bulk ordered spare bogies, so last night was spent soldering up a dozen of them until I ran out of bearings.
As you can see from the picture I've already cast and fitted together the bodies - or perhaps I should say the floors - and I've already prepared a stockpile of the cast bogie sides
Tonight's task is to summon up the strength of character to begin cleaning up two dozen of them.
I won' try to pretend it's not mind-numbingly repetitive.