Whilst I won't deny that building a job lot of one type of model can get a little tedious it can be eased by breaking it down into small jobs.
So over the last couple of days I've managed to make a decent amount of progress on the eight flat wagons I'm building without having to spent long stretches of time at the workbench.
So I've managed to get all the brake gear fitted grabbing the odd half hour here and there.
This has broken the back of the task and with most of the bogies already made the biggest task remaining is to fit the brake hand wheels and spray paint them.
Lurking in the wings, of course, are the 30 spare bogies that I will need to assemble to complete the order.
I can promise you I'll be back to some more interesting modelling soon so bear with me just for a little longer.