It's been a busy couple of weeks what with a holiday and other domestic distractions but I have managed to get a little more done on number 22.
I have begun cutting and trial fitting some of the slate roof sections.
On a structure like this one some of these pieces are an awkward shape and they also have to be cut to fit around the dormer windows which is an added complication.
The garage also hides a little secret which is unlikely to be noticed when the house is in position attached to its neighbour - there is a small, thin section of pitched roof at the rear.
So far I've only got the front done.
The rear will be cut from one single piece and will have to have a dormer window and the chimney added. T
That's the next task.