Sunday 17 September 2017

One Last Time

Finally, after a number of years, I'm onto the final house to complete the Oberon Woods estate scene.

This one is, architecturally speaking, the simplest of the buildings I've had to make, being 'just' a bungalow.

However there is always a catch and this house has two of them - a big conservatory at the back and some ornamental stone cladding on the front which I scribing by hand in my usual manner.


If you're thinking that those windows look wonky, you're right. They are meant to be.


With the stone cladding added to the walls it means that the window frames on this bit are set further back than on the rest of the building, which is rendered, so to represent that I've used 60 thou strip to build up the back of the window openings before adding the frame detail.


How this fits in with the rest of the building I will show you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment