Wednesday 19 June 2013

Pipe Down

I have finally completed the first two Oberon Wood houses for Bron Hebog.

The last 10% of a model always drags. Either it's very fiddly or you get distracted with new projects.

In this case it was the latter, but this week I got around to ordering in a new pack of Evergreen channel strip which I used to complete the gutters on the second house and added the downpipes as the finishing touch.

Here are some views of the two houses together. You will notice some subtle differences however I am not going say how many or challenge you to spot them.




This pair will shortly be delivered to the Artistic Director for him to work his magic with the acrylic paints.

2 comments:

  1. A really professional job! Very tight and clean...I salute your consistent approach, and can't wait to see them painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely models of horrid buildings.

    John W

    ReplyDelete