Friday 18 March 2016

Locating Houses

I wrote in the previous post about how Himself had wanted to have space to have one of the layouts up permanently while still being able to work on the other one.

While Dduallt is set up on one side of the railway room we're still able to put up segments of Bron Hebog to finish off the remaining scenic work.


The first job is to fix the location of the houses that I built for the Oberon Wood estate at the end of last year.


It's going to be a little tricky because there is a house missing - it goes in the space between the three houses on the left of the picture.

It's not like any of the other ones I've made so far - it's a strange half-bungalow, half-house design - and so it's tricky to estimate how much room to leave for it.

I don't have the plans for it but I'm hoping if I ask very nicely that the Artistic Director may be able to expedite work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment