Friday 31 March 2017

Up And Over

It's been one of those weeks (yes, another!) so I will freely admit that progress has not been spectacular.

However I have moved forward a little with the house build, and as long as you're moving forward that's all that matters, right?

The wall at the front with the garage door has been made up and fixed in place.


For the garage door I use a sheet of Evergreen's Passenger Car Side styrene.

What is supposed to be wooden tongue and groove looks just as convincing as a pressed metal door to me.

Next I will have to create the L shape section which include the front door and a wall which sits beneath an overhanging upstairs bedroom.

If you were wondering why the door comes below the bottom of the wall it is because there are a couple of brick courses to be added on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment