Tuesday 4 August 2015

Farmhouse Plans

The Artistic Director has produced plans for Cwm Cloch Farmhouse.


He's finalised the design after the mock ups I showed you a couple of weeks ago were tried out on the layout.

When I've built it it will finally fill in one of the very obvious remaining blank spaces in the middle of the layout.

The building itself will be quite complicated.

It has three distinct sections, lots of windows, and added extras like porches and lean-to sheds attached as well as two walls which will have to be scribed with exposed stones.

As ever I shall chart my progress here.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice looking plan. Can we look forward to a future magazine article on the building, including the plan? I'm sure otheres would be interested. Well, I would anyway.

    ReplyDelete