Monday 29 November 2010

Hopping Along

Progress on the Romanian ballast wagon is being constrained by a lack of materials.

I would like to be getting on with making the frames but I'm waiting on a delivery of the right size of U channel which was ordered a week ago from a well known exhibition and internet component and tools supplier. I still haven't received a notification of the consignment being shipped yet, which is a little frustrating when I have two clear modelling days on the horizon later this week.

I've now added the last section at the bottom of the hoppers. The side sections are adjustable doors cum flaps on the real wagon which control which chute the ballast is delivered from. Needless to say on my 4mm version they're very much fixed in place.




No comments:

Post a Comment