Monday 5 December 2016

Post Haste

I popped in on Himself over the weekend to see how he's getting on - not that I'm checking up on him, you understand.

Progress on lining out 150 has stalled.

(It's the kind of job you have to be in the mood for.)

However, the fence line is extending nicely on Bron Hebog.

As well as the trackside fencing there also also some around the farm to be installed.


You may recall I mentioned there is an awkward section on the S bend which straddles a board joint.

This means there is a run of four posts which sit on their own on a corner - I wonder how long they'll last?


That section of fence continues along the front edge of the board to its rear, where the track is doubling-back towards Rhyd Ddu once again.


The brown space in the foreground is where the ruined barn goes - and making that is going to be one of my priorities in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment