Sunday 23 September 2018

Strictly Come Casting

The start of the autumn TV schedules is always an exciting time on my modelling calendar.

The ladies in my house love to watch the various non-entities you've never heard of attempting to dance, and this is good news for me because it means every Saturday night there's a window of opportunity for me to disappear into the man cave and get on with a project with absolutely zero risk of me being accused of ignoring them!


Last night's task was a little humdrum, but necessary.

Last week's Superpower event at Dinas also featured the Narrow Planet sales stand, and perhaps inspired by seeing the long freight train we were running on Bron Hebog, the visitors bought up almost their entire remaining stock of my SAR wagon kits.

As a result there's been an urgent request to restock them before the ExpoNG show at the end of next month.

So this week in the man cave is going to be mostly about casting those and, as a by-product, filling my fingerprints full of resin so that I cannot use the touch sign in on my smart phone for a few days....





No comments:

Post a Comment